Monday, November 10, 2008

Phew........

I know that I’ vent fill my blog got some time. That was because the telephone cables where stolen, as usual, the remedy took long – typical malaysian style. The system is back, running smoothly now, I’m told that the thief might strike again, that is one of the reasons one has to tolerate living in low cost flat, besides time are hard $ isn’t raining from the sky.

A lot has been happening & time is constrained. I am in the mist of doing a computer course which swallows up all my time – traveling to and fro, four times a week is taxing, physically. This is really not my cup of tea, never the less, I find it a good experience in understanding what stress is all about!!
I am enjoying my lessons. I wish I could tell u more, maybe later, right now I have to go to bed early & rise early – just like normal working folks.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Bands. Powered by Blogger