Sunday, December 28, 2008

last days


Christmas isn’t exactly over yet.......this Christmas was really singular, is a sense that I celebrated it in my own place, not only that I manage to put up the Christmas tree, which we (my rarely live in housemate) bought last year, plus the decorations as well and threw a mini tea party. Phew that was a lot of work. I was really worried about the menu. It turned out OK.
Christmas has many meanings for many people.......on Christmas Eve I stayed at home........the need for silence at this joyful occasion was overwhelming.
I was prevented by all the artificial noises inside and outside the church. This Christmas eve I mediated on certain questions........alone with God. It was awesome. I went down memory lane, it was good and not so good, one thing for sure, God is in control. Life has to on till the next Christmas comes along. Each is special in its own way.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Bands. Powered by Blogger