Friday, May 30, 2008

Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre


Visited Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre yesterday as it held a BookFest@Malaysia 2008 exhibition.
It was the first time I came away from it – disappointed – as most of the books didn’t catch my attention. Spent two hours there and not a single book enthralled me.
I am a bookworm, no doubt about it, my reading habits maybe quite sluggish at this moment but when I get hold of a book………that it, I get obsessed.
So when I ended up buying CD’s instead of books, I am wondering if that worm inside me has gone monotonous!
Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad was there, autographing 100 copies of his book, "Dr Mahathir's Selected Letters to World Leaders." nope I did't buy his book - I consider it a waste of money.
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/5/30/nation/21401167&sec=nation
Somehow I didn’t have the urge to meet him too, as the place wasn’t crowded, it was quite easy to wheel up there & say "hi".
I guess I wasn't enthusiastic about it, but those around me were, so when I wheeled away - they were really mystified.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Bands. Powered by Blogger